Maintenance of rolling vacuum packaging machine
In the process of using the rolling vacuum packaging machine for a period of time, regular maintenance and protection will be required. Welcome to consult with customers about the maintenance of the rolling vacuum packaging machine
1. The solenoid valve of the rolling vacuum packaging machine shall be removed and cleaned every 6 months. The method is as follows:
a. The rolling vacuum packaging machine needs to turn off the power, and then remove the solenoid valve.
b. When the rolling vacuum packing machine disassembles the solenoid valve, put the valve seat, coil, valve body, valve core and spring into the washing oil / kerosene, and clean them (pay attention to fire protection).
c. The rolling vacuum packaging machine needs to dry all parts and install them according to the assembly sequence (a small amount of lubricating oil should be applied before the installation of the iron core).
d. During the power on test of rolling vacuum packaging machine, if the valve has strong vibration or strange sound, remove the valve body again and turn the valve core to a certain angle until there is no noise.
2. The rolling vacuum packaging machine should add lubricating oil to the connecting rod, sliding block, bearing, chain, gear, etc. in about 30 days.
When the oil level of gearbox is low, 20 × oil shall be added, and 20 × oil or grease shall be added to all rotating and sliding parts.
3. The rolling vacuum packaging machine shall be kept clean and free of oil contamination, especially the surface of heating strip and silica gel strip, and shall not adhere to any foreign matters, so as to avoid affecting the sealing quality and service life.
4. Stop position of sealing silica gel strip (conveyor belt) of rolling vacuum packaging machine and height between heating rod and sealing silica gel strip,
The equipment has been calibrated and debugged before leaving the factory, but in the use (or transportation) process, due to the running wear (bumping) and other reasons of each component, some deviation may be caused, at this time, necessary adjustment and correction shall be made in time. The standards and methods are as follows:
a. In each step (work cycle), the stop position of the sealing silicone strip of the rolling vacuum packaging machine should be aligned, aligned and leveled with the heating rod on the upper working room.
b. The height between heating rod and sealing silicone strip shall be 7-10 mm. If the gap is too large or too small, it can be adjusted by the adjusting screw of the guide column pressure spring on the working room.
5. Adjustment of conveyor belt brake of rolling vacuum packaging machine. The imported positioner is adopted, so that the sealing silicone strip on the conveyor belt and the heating rod in the working room will not have any misplacement and inaccurate sealing. Using the imported positioner, the sealing of the packaging bag can be placed on the sealing silicone strip or a straight line without deviation.
6. The rolling vacuum packaging machine shall work in an environment with temperature of - 5 ℃ - 60 ℃, relative humidity of no more than 85%, no dangerous and harmful gas, no powder flying and no unsafe explosive dangerous goods in the surrounding air.
7. The oil level of the vacuum pump shall be checked regularly by the rolling vacuum packaging machine to keep the oil level at 2 / 3 of the oil window; the imported special vacuum pump oil shall be used for the vacuum pump.
8. When the rolling vacuum packing machine just observed that the oil in the pump turned black or milky white; when there was water drop in the oil or the viscosity increased, it proved that the oil had been polluted, and the vacuum pump oil should be replaced immediately. Under normal conditions, change the vacuum pump oil every 1500-2000 hours, and check the oil level again after replacement.
9. Before changing the vacuum pump oil, the rolling vacuum packing machine should run the vacuum pump for 15-30 minutes, stop the operation after the oil temperature rises, and cut off the power supply. Unscrew the oil filler cap, open the oil drain bolt, drain the oil completely, screw on the oil drain bolt, jog the vacuum pump, make it operate for 5-10 seconds, open the oil drain bolt, and drain the oil again. Then, tighten the oil drain bolt, add new vacuum pump oil to the specified height, and tighten the oil filler cap. (if the oil in the pump is seriously polluted, add new oil and repeat the operation according to the above method until the pump is cleaned.
If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time, it shall be cleaned and filled with new oil for storage.)
10. For the maintenance, repair, use and precautions of the vacuum pump of the rolling vacuum packaging machine, please refer to the instructions of the vacuum pump.
11. During the operation or handling of the rolling vacuum packaging machine, it is strictly prohibited to impact or impact, especially the instruments, switches, etc.