How to Maintain Particle Packaging Machine Correctly
Particle packaging machine can be divided into large packaging and small packaging. Particle packaging machine is suitable for quantitative packaging of rubber particles, plastic particles, fertilizer particles, feed particles, chemical particles, grain particles, building materials particles and metal particles.
Maintenance of granular packaging machine is essential for long-term use.
1. The tank part of the machine is equipped with an oil gauge, which should be refueled once before starting. It can be added in half way according to the temperature rise and working condition of each bearing.
2. It is necessary to store engine oil for a long time in worm gear box. The oil surface height of worm gear invades into the oil. If it is used regularly, new oil must be replaced every three months. Oil plugs at the bottom of the bucket can be put into use.
3. When refueling the machine, do not let the oil spill out of the cup, let alone flow around the machine and on the ground. Because oil can easily pollute materials and affect product quality.
1. Check the machine parts regularly and once a month to check whether the movable parts of worm wheel, worm, bolt on smooth block and bearing are sensitive to rolling and wear. If the defects are found, they should be corrected in time and should not be used far-fetched.
2. Machines should be used in dry and clean rooms. They should not be used in places where acids and other corrosive gas flow are contained in the atmosphere.
3. When the machine is finished or stopped, the rotary drum should be taken out for cleaning and cleaning the remaining powder in the bucket, and then installed to prepare for the next operation.
4. If the shutdown time is long, it is necessary to wipe the machine completely and clean it. The smooth surface of the machine parts is coated with rust-proof oil and covered with cloth canopy.