Features of Single Packing for Pillow Packing Machine
Machine performance and characteristics:
1. Double frequency conversion controller, the bag length is set and cut immediately, no need to adjust the empty bag, saving time and film
2. Human-machine interface, convenient and quick parameter setting.
3. Fault self-diagnosis function, clear fault display
4. High-sensitivity photoelectric eye color mark tracking, digital input sealing and cutting position, making sealing and cutting position more accurate
5. Independent PID control, better suitable for various packaging materials.
6. Positioning stop function, no sticking knife, no waste of packaging materials,
7. The transmission system is simple, the work is more reliable, and the maintenance is more convenient.
8. All controls are realized by software, which is convenient for function adjustment and technology upgrade, and does not lag behind.
The operation of the variable frequency stepless speed regulation motor for the pillow type packaging machine is driven by the V-belt stepless speed changer via the V-belt.
The speed of the variable-speed chain is adjusted to obtain different operating speeds. The speed is adjusted by the timing belt to the line difference mechanism to adjust the length of the paper film. The setting of the output length of the paper film and paper film can be performed manually on the toothed chain governor. And during the packaging process, it is monitored by photoelectric tracking color scale. At the same time, the gearbox also rotates through multiple sets of chains to realize the movement of packaging materials, paper pulling wheels, pressing wheels, horizontal sealing knives and finished product conveyor belts.
The packaging paper film roll of the automatic pillow packing machine is installed on the shaft roller, and the packaged objects are placed in the feeder (for irregularly shaped objects, manual feeding is needed). Packed in a paper film, then heated and pressed into a composite shape, sent to the horizontal sealing cutter to heat seal the horizontal seal and cut it. The finished product is then output by the conveyor