Basic functions of packaging machinery
Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machinery.
With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging
1. It can greatly improve the labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table type blister sealer is much faster than the manual packaging. For example, the manual packaging of sugar can only pack more than ten pieces in one minute, while the candy packaging machine can pack hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, increasing the efficiency by tens of times.
2. Mechanical packaging can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. According to the requirements of packaging items, according to the required shape and size, we can get packages with the same specifications. However, manual packaging is not guaranteed, which is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
3. Some packaging operations that can not be realized by manual packaging, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body fitted packaging, equal pressure filling, etc., are not realized by manual packaging and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.
4. It can reduce the labor intensity and improve the labor conditions. The labor intensity of manual packaging is very large. For example, manual packaging of products with large volume and heavy weight consumes physical strength and is not safe. For light and small products, because of high frequency and monotonous action, it is easy for workers to suffer from occupational diseases.
5. Labor protection beneficial to workers for some products that seriously affect health, such as products with severe dust and toxic, irritant and radioactive products, it is inevitable to harm health by manual packaging, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
6. It can reduce the packaging cost, save the storage and transportation cost. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., the use of compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume, thus reducing the packaging cost. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
7. It can reliably ensure the hygiene of some products, such as the packaging of food and medicine. According to the hygiene law, it is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products, while mechanical packaging can avoid direct contact with food and medicine by hands and ensure the hygiene quality.
8. Promoting the development of related industries packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, which involves materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires that all related disciplines develop synchronously and coordinately, and the problems of any discipline will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.
In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, its related processes are bound to adapt to it, which also promotes the synchronous development of related processes.